VPS(virtual private servers) vs Dedicated Servers
Setup, Tutorial, Reviews
Virtual Private Server VPS
– now known as cloud hosting
– cloud computing
Think of a VPS as shared hosting.
Picture a pie.
One pie but several pieces.
One slice or piece is a Virtual Private Server.
1) Scaleable resources – pay for what you use, scale down if need be 2) Cost effective because only pay for what you use
Now you own the whole pie.
You control 100% of the resources but it is less scaleable but more powerful.
– getting more resource allocation
– more hardware involved, more expensive than a vas on a monthly basis
– higher performance and speed
– 100% of the resources belong to you – traffic, diskspace, etc
– full control
– host or sell reseller hosting to customers
For more information visit: