In this video I’m going to be giving an overview of the 3.3.5 progressive server Primal Wow, which is a part of the TrueWoW network.
►Server Website: https://truewow.org/
►Transfer Page: https://truewow.org/transfer-manager
• The server is a progressive, based on the Wrath of the Lich king client – this means that it works through the expansions as they were released, unlocking different content and expansions as it gets cleared. The server is currently in Vanilla, with all raids cleared including Naxx, and is progressing onto Burning Crusade on June 7th.
• Talents, spells, quests, XP rates, professions and gear is all based around what was on the 3.3.5 client. This means there are some major differences from Vanilla and the Burning Crusade. This obviously means that it is not Blizzlike.
• PrimalWoW does not accept donations for powerful rewards, instead cosmetic items are available.
• There are no Draenei, Blood Elves or Deathknights and you cannot access Outland or Northrend. The level cap is level 60, and everything else including professions and weapon skills are all capped at 300. Talents trees are limited to the 31st ability
• Levelling is EASIER as things such as the dungeon finder are active and used regularly, providing instant transport to the dungeons and free rewards for those who queued up. Other things such as quest items yielding more stats and the increased EXP rates mean leveling is a much friendlier experience.
• In terms of PvP, all the Vanilla battlegrounds are open minus AV and arenas are also available. Some PvP gear is gated behind arena ratings, but most is reduced in price due to the fact Naxx is open.
• In terms of bugs, there are very few – due to the stability of the 3.3.5 core the amount of bugs is considerably lower than you’d find on most Vanilla and TBC servers.
• Have a custom anticheat software known as Rewind
• Some quests have an auto complete function, of which a list can be found on their website (most are from North rend and Outland, so not developed fully yet)
• Primal Wow recently allows for 1:1 transfers from other servers and from retail.
• I had some problems with my transfer, but the staff were super helpful and got it sorted for me!
• The players seem friendly from my experience. Due to the lower population, it seems quite tight knit and it was a positive experience grouping up and doing dungeons with people.
• It is cross faction due to the lower population
• The small population is the main downfall for this server.
►World of Warcraft is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game set in the World of Azeroth
►If you enjoyed this video please leave a like, comment and hit subscribe!
Check out some of my other World of Warcraft videos HERE:
► Little Healer – Free WoW Mobile Healing Simulator [Mobile Game Review] – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqr47CJcxSA
My Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/Tommyruin
Please comment if you have any recommendations for future videos.
All footage and audio is copyright Blizzard unless otherwise indicated.
Adventures by A Himitsu https://soundcloud.com/a-himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/MkNeIUgNPQ8
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
Music by Advent Chamber Orchestra is licensed under a Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.