This video is part of an online course, Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure, from Google Cloud. Enroll today at https://www.coursera.org/learn/gcp-fundamentals?utm_source=yt&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=channel&utm_content=googlecloud to get access to the full course.
About this course:
This course introduces you to important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, and Google Container Engine.
What you will learn:
* Choose among and use Google Cloud Platform storage options: Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, Google Cloud Bigtable, and Google Cloud Datastore
* Choose among and use application deployment environments on Google Cloud Platform: Google App Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, and Google Compute Engine
* Describe ways in which customers have used Google Cloud Platform
* Identify the purpose and value of Google Cloud Platform products and services
* Interact with Google Cloud Platform services
* Make basic use of BigQuery, Google’s managed data warehouse for analytics
* Make basic use of Google Stackdriver, Google’s monitoring, logging, and diagnostics system
* Make basic use of Cloud Deployment Manager, Google’s tool for creating and managing cloud resources through templates
Visit https://www.coursera.org/learn/gcp-fundamentals?utm_source=yt&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=channel&utm_content=googlecloud to learn more!
Keep in touch with Coursera!