Digital transformation isn’t just a buzzword anymore. It is indeed what separates the winners from the rest. It’s important for anyone involved with the channel to learn how to move from selling technology and boxes to solving business problems and the issues that line-of-business decision makers care about. And the one thing on everyone’s horizon is the cloud.
For MSPs looking to migrate more clients to the cloud, the right technology partnerships are critical to their success.
Learn about Google Cloud Platform – how it’s maturing in 2017 and what you can do to take advantage of this explosive market opportunity.
In this webinar, join industry expert Theresa Caragol, Googler Brandon Jung, and Ted Hulsy from itopia to learn why the Google Cloud is the best choice for MSP’s.
If you’re wondering about the cloud infrastructure landscape and how Google Cloud differs from AWS or Azure, come to this educational session. This is your opportunity to really understand the industry’s leading cloud offerings from a partner and client perspective.
Join this session to learn about:
– The Difference Between Google, Amazon and the Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure?
– Why Google’s $29 Billion 3-Yr Cloud Investment Matters to Savvy MSPs
– How Google Grade Security Safeguards Your Client’s Data More Securely in the Cloud
– How Google Makes Backup and Disaster Recovery Easy
– How Google Cloud’s Pricing Advantages Benefit MSP’s
– How to Sell Google Cloud Desktops
– How Easy it is to Deploy Google Cloud Desktops vs. the Other Clouds
– Why Google’s Flexible Pricing and Infrastructure Options are Critical to Your Profitability