Avast Mateys!!! Welcome back to another technical tutorial. Today I will show you how to setup an atlas single player and/or dedicated server.
There is so much incomplete information on the whole process that I took the time and compiled my own start to finish guide for setting up your very own single player and dedicated atlas server
Make sure to subscribe and join our pirate crew and don’t forget to ring the bell. You can also follow me on twitter using the links in the description.
I’ll see my scurvy crew in the next video.
💗Do you want to Support the Channel ?
⏩Subscribe and share the video
⏩Leave a Like and comment in the video
⏩Donations can be made to https://streamlabs.com/seerower
Follow me on Twitter to stay up to date with live stream events
Join me and lets see where this game is at on day one…
ATLAS DETAILED SINGLE PLAYER + DEDICATED SERVER – STEP BY STEP #playatlas @sailtheatlas
1. Click and download SteamCMD https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/client/installer/steamcmd.zip
2. Create a folder where you wish to store your Atlas game server hosting files in
– Example C:AtlasServer
3. Place the newly downloading SteamCMD.exe file within it C:AtlasServer
Create a batch file named Atlas Server Update.bat Click start – type – notepad – Immediately save it as Atlas Server Update.bat and select the all files from the bottom
4. Place the following code in this batch file:
C:AtlasServersteamcmd.exe +login anonymous +force_install_dir C:AtlasServer +app_update 1006030 validate +exit
5. Right-click SteamCMD.bat and Run as Administrator – click allow if your firewall pops up with a warning message
6. Your game server files should start downloading now
7. Create a 2nd batch file, in the C:AtlasServer folder and call it Start Atlas Server.bat
8. Copy this code in the Start Atlas Server.bat file
start /high C:atlasserversteamappscommon”ATLAS Dedicated Server”ShooterGameBinariesWin64ShooterGameServer.exe Ocean?ServerX=0?ServerY=0?AltSaveDirectoryName=00?ServerAdminPassword=TEST?MaxPlayers=50?ReservedPlayerSlots=10?QueryPort=57555?Port=5755?SeamlessIP=220.127.116.11 -log -server -NoBattlEye
9. Open your browser and type in your search bar what is my ip
replace this ip for your SeamlessIP= in step 8 – Save your file
10. You have to configure your router for port forwarding – I used QueryPort=57555?Port=5755 on my server
If you have a dedicated IP use that, a DYNDNS setup also works in the server start-up string.
If your game doesn’t start up – make sure to check if your public ip address matches the one in the start-up batch file
Ok so we have 2 files created
1) the update and install batch file
2) the start server batch file
The atlas dedicated server files should now be downloading.
The next couple steps is to create a functional Atlas Server Grid database which will contain all of your islands.
10. Download https://bit.ly/2VpguDB the ServerGridEditor and extract it to C:AtlasSserverServerGridEditor-master – run the EXE file
Follow the rest of the video to finish the setup.